Remember this, when you step over my door sill, you’ve been raised. You know the difference between right and wrong. Do right. Don’t let anybody else raise you and make you change. And remember this, you can always come home.’

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Good news! I had an interview the first day I arrived! I barely had enough time to take a shower and blow dry my new do! I did my best not to yawn during the interview since I had been driving all night. It's allot of work. But I made it. I must have done a good job cause they called me back for a second interview. I got the call today and they offered me the job! I will be a Flight Dispatcher. Dispatching an air ambulance, service, as well as selling fuel for air crafts. The company also charters flights for golfers who are coming into the Bandon Dunes Golf Resort. It's a wide range of things I will be doing. I figure it's all good experience! Well I have to close for now I am at the library and can hear the lady behind me Sighing really loudly waiting for her turn on the Internet. Why do all Librarians look the same? It will be awhile before I have my own Internet so I will not be posting as frequently as usual. Till next time take care!

No comments: