Remember this, when you step over my door sill, you’ve been raised. You know the difference between right and wrong. Do right. Don’t let anybody else raise you and make you change. And remember this, you can always come home.’

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Hello every one! We are officially moving. I know it took some by surprise. We are so excited! We have been wanting to move for awhile. We were just waiting until we were ready! So our lease was up! School was out! Justin had been laid off due to cut backs. And the baby is still a baby! We did not want our family missing out on the baby years. We knew we wanted to plant our family back in Oregon where all of our family is. So one day I asked why are we waiting to be happy? Lets just go for it. I'll be working with my mom starting as soon as I get down there while Justin goes to school. I'm still going to try to get on at the Airport in North Bend. I've had 7 wonderful years with Alaska and have so many wonderful friends I'm leaving behind. That's my only regret is that I can not take them all with me. But that just means I'll be back to visit in the future!

No comments: