Remember this, when you step over my door sill, you’ve been raised. You know the difference between right and wrong. Do right. Don’t let anybody else raise you and make you change. And remember this, you can always come home.’

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

My goodness I'm not even in Oregon yet and I already got a call to babysit my nieces and nephews lol.... Let me at least take a nap from the long drive! My family has been good to me over the years and watched my oldest all summer long. Guess I can baby sit for the weekend. Anyway I got an interview at the North Bend Airport so wish me luck! I got a new interview outfit hope I made a good choice. Here is a picture of me with my sister and Brother. I'm the brown haired one. I'm the middle child. I used to feel sorry for myself cause I was in the middle. Then I grew up lol... :0)




1 comment:

Kim said...

Good Luck! I don't have any doubt that your going to get it! Keep me posted though!