Remember this, when you step over my door sill, you’ve been raised. You know the difference between right and wrong. Do right. Don’t let anybody else raise you and make you change. And remember this, you can always come home.’

Friday, July 3, 2009

It's been one week and I like the new job so far! Mostly I will be dispatching emergency air flights. It can get crazy in a split second. When a call comes in, minutes count. A patients life depends on how fast and efficient you do your job. So needless to say there is some stress involved but I kinda like the adrenalin rush. It's just sucks in the mean time while I'm learning, cause I will most likely make mistakes. That makes me nervouse. I don't care much for the uniform though. The other side of the job is I also track incomming flights and greet the arrivals in the terminal. It's not for commercial aircraft. That is a seperate terminal. Privately owened jets come to our terminal. I guess last month Kurt Russell came thru. It's kinda neat. Well that's the update for now!

No comments: