Remember this, when you step over my door sill, you’ve been raised. You know the difference between right and wrong. Do right. Don’t let anybody else raise you and make you change. And remember this, you can always come home.’

Friday, May 8, 2009

Maliyah's Nine. She's still my little girl.. Dad picked out this cake and it was the best chocolate cake I've had in a long time. Every one at the party loved it.
OK so I let Millie invite two little boys from her class. One of them is her crush and this was the gift he gave her. Her reaction says it all. It was priceless. By the way her crush is the little boy in the corner of this picture standing by Millie's other friend. I don't want my little girl to ever get a broken heart. Sigh......... This crush stuff makes me nervous.


Dad getting a good look..

What a surprise Hannah Montana!



This was her second favorite gift a swim suite. Still my little girl.




The famous Mason (the blond). And his best friend Adam.





















Shelby tuckered out from trying to escape her crib.















Me and my good friend Danielle. She's 9 months pregnant and looks great.












No comments: