Remember this, when you step over my door sill, you’ve been raised. You know the difference between right and wrong. Do right. Don’t let anybody else raise you and make you change. And remember this, you can always come home.’

Thursday, May 14, 2009


This is what my husband would love to be doing again.. If I could guarantee he would not get hurt then I wouldn't mind so much....
My high school reunion. This was the third time we had ever seen each other in person.. Crazy huh..

The first time I seen what my future husband would look like. I thought he was hot. But I wasn't going to tell him that. lol... Had to keep him guessing. We were supposed to be set up on a blind date by Stacie and she polished him up and snapped a few pictures and sent them to me. Oh and we had no idea we would fall for each other like we did.. Thank you Stacie for Shelby! lol....




I took Millie and her cousin and my mom to Disneyland June 2006.. I really want to take Justin he would love it..
Me and the girls in Toon Town Disneyland..







Tink and I making friends..




Having fun with lipstick.. Millie did not know she had it on her forehead.






Got Shelby too..







Then I went to work later that night and even got Sherri to put on the lipstick..

















My cute niece Brooklyn..









These are the two people that produced Brooklyn. My sister in law Stacie and Jason Justin's brother. I know what your thinking. How did these two produce such a cute kid? I ask myself the same question every day? hehehe.... JUST PLAYING if your reading this Stacie!!!

These are my girls Erika Leelah and I... My life would not be complete with out them!































This is my pretty momma in her Senior



picture..

No comments: