Remember this, when you step over my door sill, you’ve been raised. You know the difference between right and wrong. Do right. Don’t let anybody else raise you and make you change. And remember this, you can always come home.’

Sunday, May 24, 2009

The view I love the most is from my front porch looking at my family..

Maliyah was a huge help washing my car. She forgot the entire back lol....

Shelby enjoying the Memorial weekend sunshine.



These Maliyah's the tallest one standing up. These are her friends who she has grown up with..



Maliyah caught her first fish on her first cast. I didn't get a picture of it though. The kids were having so much fun and it was so peaceful. This is at my friend Arie's house so peaceful.








Shelby's first bon fire. She was mesmerized..

No comments: