Some times I'll make my list at the end of the day I write every thing down from giving Shelby a bath to reading her a bed time story and brushing her teeth, a feat in it's self, it all counts in my book. I'm a working mom housewife, daughter, sister, granddaughter and friend. Recounting all the things I did and looking at them on paper reminds me I did accomplish something today.
I have two different kinds of list's the things that have urgency and my success list of things that I do on a daily basis that I don't give myself enough credit for. I don't necessarily separate them on paper it's usually all one long list! But there are two different reasons I list things one is to stop my mind from obsessing because I've been procrastinating and the other reason is to remind myself of all the little things that do count. Plus I get allot of checks on my list that way! Here's an example of today's list.
- Make breakfast
- Give Shelby a bath
- wash my hair! lol..
- put makeup on to remind my hubby I'm still the prettiest girl in his life (important need to do more often!)
- Take Shelby to the park
- finish painting dresser
- feed the fish
- fill out dream savers paperwork send it in.
- buy stamps
- do two loads of laundry
- fold and put away (with help from the family of course!)
- read handbook from work
- pick up living room
- go for a walk (to the park with Shelby)
- make dinner
- make meal list for two weeks......(something I saw on T.V. as a tip for saving money)
- Make a chore list for the family. I've been wanting to do this for along time (we struggle with keeping up on the daily things because we all have a full schedule and are tired at the end of the day).
- call dad.
Some of the things I want to accomplish like number 16 but I don't necessarily have to get it done all in one day just want to get it done with in the next couple days.