Remember this, when you step over my door sill, you’ve been raised. You know the difference between right and wrong. Do right. Don’t let anybody else raise you and make you change. And remember this, you can always come home.’

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Did a little camping this summer had a bear scare! Or at least that's what our neighbors told us. Also was a clown for open house where I work, was my first time doing that might be my last! My good friend Erika and her hubby Marco came to town to visit me from Washington she had good news to share so that was fun! Yep I'm not sharing the good news cause she's a private person and would probably kill me if she knew I was posting things on my blog lol... The school year is right around the corner and my oldest is going to a new school this is twice now she's had to start at a new school first time was when we moved back to Oregon. Shelby is nearly two just a few short weeks away I need to plan something.






















































No comments: