Remember this, when you step over my door sill, you’ve been raised. You know the difference between right and wrong. Do right. Don’t let anybody else raise you and make you change. And remember this, you can always come home.’

Monday, April 26, 2010


I took Maliyah and her school friends to the Pottery Co for some birthday fun they each painted something. I was so impressed with Millies choice of friends they were all very nice girls. I hope this continues the rest of her life!! Good job Millie. :0)



















This was on Maliyah's 10th birthday this past weekend. Her cousin Brooklyn celebrated hers the same day and had this slide! Which was perfect cause they all got to enjoy it at the same time! All these kids pictured are Millie's cousin. These pictures crack me up!

































No comments: