Remember this, when you step over my door sill, you’ve been raised. You know the difference between right and wrong. Do right. Don’t let anybody else raise you and make you change. And remember this, you can always come home.’

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

These are some projects I have been working on with my sister at her home. Shannon's room. We were in the process of redoing her room.



Lori's room after we finished the wall treatment. The board's are cedar fence planks. We cut them to fit and put them up with finishing nails. Was very easy.
Another angle of Lori and Gary's room. turned out really great. The before pictures are on her camera.



It is a manufactured home so the walls are hard to paint. They are really slick. So we came up with this instead! And it's way cozier than paint. Don't get me wrong I still love a good paint job. But you should smell this room! :0) This is a before and after picture.










No comments: